• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

1c7195b807f9060218804dcd6f876ecfe0c6c071_hq.gif

Killua in 10 years

Crocodile

I feel I recall Killua built up an immunity to Electricity back from training as a kid. I think this was mentioned during the Heaven's Arena Arc? How did he think of/want to use Electricity as an ability. People just get to choose what their Nen abilities actually do as long as it fits their categories? This.....is an unusual power system.

I'd say it's one of the best kart racing games I've played along with MK8 and Sonic Racing Transformed. It's better than most of the Mario Karts in my opinion.

Never played Diddy Kong Racing though...

THE GREATEST KART RACING GAME EVER MADE, CRASH TEAM RACING???

No, it's good

If by bad you mean one of the greatest kart racing games ever?

Oh whoops I got the original Crash racing game mixed up with Crash Tag Team Racing. Ignore me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I feel I recall Killua built up an immunity to Electricity back from training as a kid. I think this was mentioned during the Heaven's Arena Arc? How did he think of/want to use Electricity as an ability. People just get to choose what their Nen abilities actually do as long as it fits their categories? This.....is an unusual power system.

Yup. So long as you learn the basics you get to choose your power and customize it as you want.

Killua is pretty much immune to shit that would be used in torture scenarios probably due to parental and Illumi based training.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Basically though some powers are developed without the users direct conscious input like Neon's. It was a goal of hers that she manifested into a Nen ability based on her desire to tell fortunes.

Well, like you said he built an immunity to electric torture. It really fits him.

Morlas

Mario Kart 8 is the best kart racer of all time.....fite me

suppress and unleash....well duh you unleash it within yourself

Mario Kart 8 is the best kart racer of all time.....fite me

Mario Kart 8 and I guess you can say deluxe is the best when it comes to single player, multiplayer online racing, and the soundtrack.

However, Super Mario Kart on SNES wins with Battle Mode.

Nice transition to this new END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom