• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
alright, let's take the bets.

How many people will post that they forgot/didn't know toonami started at 11 when they see Kai starting.

> is capable of destroying the entire earth by just placing his hand on the ground
> can't break out of a cocoon

well now my suspension of disbelief is just broken now.

Hey man have you seen what HFIL's Cocoon's are made of? Not even the legendary super saiyan god super saiyan could break out of that.

Crocodile

Apparently even though Gohan gets training, he becomes even more useless? How?

????

I mean Gohan isn't really a factor in the next two major arcs (he just doesn't really participate rather than job) but he's a pretty major player in the current arc playing in Japan

I don't know. I haven't seen any more, just what I heard. The show gets better but Gohan gets worse.

Don't know how much you want to know but...
Gohan goes well beyond his peak in DBZ. We gotta go through some arcs before it happens, but it's coming.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time, cell....i mean, buu used his unique ability of absorbing....i mean, eating people after regenerating.

Xe4

Banned
Buu hype!
Don't know how much you want to know but...
Gohan goes well beyond his peak in DBZ. We gotta go through some arcs before it happens, but it's coming.
Spoilers:
That's good to hear. And IDGAF about spoilers generally. They don't ruin a show for me unless they're super specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom