• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Cell, Buu doesn't really have a sort of center or nucleus. He's just one big wad of gum. You can cut cum and squish it but it's still just gum.

Sianos

Hey man, you know the rules. Buu stood still while vegeta charged up. Its only fair :p

on that note, has there ever been a dragonball jrpg? it'd be perfect, because then the turn based combat would have a connection to the narrative

a dragonball jrpg does sound like it would be interesting, though

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The ost here is so much better than the Cell Saga.

It was designed with this show in mind.
The original Kai did have a more fitting soundtrack once, but then he turned out to be a plagiarist so they lazily swapped it out with the original DBZ soundtrack.

Jarate

Banned
No wonder I tuned out during the Buu saga as a kid. Buu is an awful antagonist.

Buu is just different from other DBZ villains, and doesn't reallyesh well with DBZ art style. Buu reminds me of a DB villain Also this version is preferable to his next form.

Buu is just way too bullshit though

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
on that note, has there ever been a dragonball jrpg? it'd be perfect, because then the turn based combat would have a connection to the narrative

a dragonball jrpg does sound like it would be interesting, though
There was a TON during the S/NES era, but they used some kind of weird card system.

There was one for the DS that was made by Monolith Soft, the guys who make the Super Robot Wars games & Project X Zone, & I heard that one is really good.

TheOGB

Banned
Aaaaand my older sister kicked me off of the TV, wonderful.

Thank god for Xfinity TV on my laptop.
tumblr_o9thhwIhlx1uq6svio1_540.gif

This pacing feels like original DBZ.

But then again, considering there's an entire episode in the Freeza arc of the original Z where Goku and Freeza literally stand there the entire episode, recapping what happened last episode in their heads, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom