• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Stands lean more into the psychic/supernatural aspect over the spirit aspect, though, especially later on.

Persona was supposed to have drawn inspiration from this. This season even uses a Tarot Card motif.

Stands came first. So yeah.,
Complete with Major Arcana labels. Atlus was very clearly inspired.

Neat. More reason to look forward to seeing what part 3 has to offer.

BBboy20

dkpHbzc.jpg

Crocodile

Star Platinum's abilities at the start of Stardust Crusaders and what it can do at the end do't line up. Lots of ad-libbing on Araki's part. Might have been nice for the anime to "fix" those issues?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Star Platinum's abilities at the start of Stardust Crusaders and what it can do at the end do't line up. Lots of ad-libbing on Araki's part. Might have been nice for the anime to "fix" those issues?

The fans wouldn't allow it
Neither would Araki.

i mean
he does shit like completely alter Avdol's personality out of the blue so it seems sorta consistent in that he's bad at being consistent lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
If you guys think this is slick, just wait until you see part 4, the presentation is off the charts

Lisa Lisa is still alive as of Part 3. Joseph explicitly references her early on in Stardust Crusaders.
That's good to know

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I THINK the only thing that's changed from the test dub is the narrator. I'm looking back & that seems to be the only difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom