• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao he couldn't have taken the stand out without kissing her?

tYHoCmh.jpg

Wrong one I think.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Later spoilers
I thought that was fan speculation since DIO is seen using a similar Stand to Hermit Purple and that was a remanent of Araki's original plan to make The World have every power before realize that's TOO over-powered.
Jojo: The Retcon Anime

Later spoilers
I thought that was fan speculation since DIO is seen using a similar Stand to Hermit Purple and that was a remanent of Araki's original plan to make The World have every power before realize that's TOO over-powered.

Probably.

I just know he also apparently developed that type of stand in that crazy ass Jorge Joestar light novel lol.

cntr

Banned
EMERALD SPLASH.

Later spoilers
That's also just a fan theory, afaik.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Emerald Splash!

Yeah... much like Fist of the North Star and Dragon Ball, Jojo suffers from "seat of your pants" writing.
Yeah, that was pretty much how all manga was back then. In fact, Oda says he focuses on continuity in One Piece so much because 80s/early 90s manga never did.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The signature DavidPro color change
Reflects Araki's constant need to change colors in his color pages.

I WILL JUDGE YOU MYSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom