• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Love blooms on the battlefield :p

Well this person seems like a nice young woman........

"You have a nice friendship there, would be a shame if something happened to it......."

latest

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I'm not going to lie,I basically dozed off during that explanation of the card stuff they were talking about

somebody want to summarize?

One of the oddest things about HxH is how it plays Gons and Killua's relationship to be almost blatantly romantic, but
Gon apparently dates older women.

At least that's what I heard.

so I'm not going to lie,I basically dozed off during that explanation of the card stuff they were talking about

somebody want to summarize?

They're trying to break the game by hoarding theft and theft protection cards as opposed to actually playing the game. That's why Gon got mad.

Regiruler

Wow Ging even thought of players killing each other and tried to put in a way to stop them. Too bad evil dudes are clever.

An easier way would be to not implement player death.

I thought players couldn't leave so the plan confused me, but then I saw they had a card for it.

cntr

Banned
I will say that the anime plays up the maybe-romantic aspect of Gon and Killua's relationship more than I remember the manga doing, but it does exist there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom