• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I kind of wish anime looked more like this today for some reason. Dunno why, these old drawings for the backgrounds work so much better for me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I should see if there's a comparison between the original Toonami version & uncut, because man, I forgot how just...not for kids this show is at times.

cntr

Banned
I knew the show was lewd based on the hot springs talk, but I wasn't expecting full-on seinen movie-style implied sex scenes.

I'm fine with it, but still, whoa.

Korigama

I heard some people in the past way back compare it to Bebop, so I figured it was more seinen than shonen. It's probably because they are both space westerns in the late 90s.
Seinen, bounty hunting factoring in, and having a space western angle is pretty much where the similarities begin and end. There are space opera aspects with species aside from humans in OS, along with fantasy elements, whereas Bebop is more "grounded" by the standards of a space-themed series.

Xe4

Banned
I knew the show was lewd based on the hot springs talk, but I wasn't expecting full-on seinen movie-style implied sex scenes.

I'm fine with it, but still, whoa.

The manga doesn't even have implied sex scenes. There are some that are a hop skip and jump away from hentai.

cntr

Banned
whoa, this guy is lanky

...whoa, that guy just became three guys

The manga doesn't even have implied sex scenes. There are some that are a hop skip and jump away from hentai.
That's less surprising for a seinen manga, but whew.

these guys are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom