• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Good episode. Liked it more than the last, though I still had my problems with it.
Time for Tokyo Ghoul.
Time to work on PDE's homework.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what happened in last week's Tokyo Ghoul? I was able to catch some of the other shows during the week but not that one. Did anything of consequence happen? Anything not completely terrible?
French dude came back, took little girl to a cafe, she met totes-not-ghoul author girl

kaneki came back to be all "guys like my sasuke impression" then left, touka was like "omg you bitch" & slapped him 10 feet across a bridge

those "villains" were like "this is a nice cafe, shame if something bad happened to it....k thanks for the coffee bye"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Maan if a live-action Jojo is ever produced in the west, it needs to have the corresponding musical reference play during key moments.
Like imagine Shine On You Crazy Diamond during key Josuke moments, or Killer Queen during key Kira moments

Can you truly give up on something you never believed in?

Fair point. I wonder if the manga still being a big hit will allow a more proper adaptation. One that doesn't character assassinate or go overboard or end with stupid filler

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
..........I forgot, who is this backstory about? The cafe owner?

Also, GEE, maybe should've mentioned that BEFORE conceiving.

cntr

Banned
...tbh, I unironically like listening to Michel Polnareff's music now.

Damn you, Araki. Your taste in music is too good.

pirata

Hey, I've been busy almost every weekend for the last few months, so I haven't been able to check in on Toonami. But Harvey is making it impossible to do anything this weekend but drink and watch the rain, so here I am.

So, what's going on in Tokyo Ghoul?

Wait, did they just insinuate that that woman became a cannibal to sustain the baby?

Crocodile

What did she think was going to happen if she fucked a ghoul?

I have no idea why any of this is happening

French dude came back, took little girl to a cafe, she met totes-not-ghoul author girl

kaneki came back to be all "guys like my sasuke impression" then left, touka was like "omg you bitch" & slapped him 10 feet across a bridge

those "villains" were like "this is a nice cafe, shame if something bad happened to it....k thanks for the coffee bye"

This doesn't help but I appreciate the rundown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom