• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
I feel like that's a desktop background they copy pasted in.
Also, what? Didn't they just torture you nearly to death? You ok there, Kaneki? Whatever brah, you do you.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No, Kaneki did not join up with the guys that kidnapped and tortured him in the manga.
I have no idea why Pierrot made him so stupid.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
this should've been a season finale, not the beginning.

......man, even the ED feels cheap.

NO MORE OMAKES!?! DAMN IT

Crocodile

So Kaneki joined the Sith now?

Why? Wasn't he just shitting on Touka's bro a moment ago and now they are joining sides?

Little girl in bandages who walks around like a little girl seems like a dumb character/trope :/

Xe4

Banned
The ED is a bit better, but I'm not sure whats happening. Is she trying to kill him or are they fucking?

Time for my most anticipated show of the night.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To be stronger.

In the manga, Kaneki decides to form his own group to start hunting down the asshole Ghouls like Aogiri because he wants to start being proactive in protecting his friends and he feels like he can't do that with Anteiku.

Makes way more sense.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The ED is a bit better, but I'm not sure whats happening. Is she trying to kill him or are they fucking?

Time for my most anticipated show of the night.

Why not both? I mean, she does seem to be wearing nothing but a bra...

Crocodile

I need to see the new Power Rangers movie at some point

To be stronger.

In the manga, Kaneki decides to form his own group to start hunting down the asshole Ghouls like Aogiri because he wants to start being proactive in protecting his friends and he feels like he can't do that with Anteiku.

Well the anime did a shit job of explaining this if that was the point :/

Wait no I misunderstood, it sounds like the anime TOTALLY changed this plot point?

And inexplicably they weren't allowed to run a plot that surprisingly reasonable for the anime? Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom