• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"oh crap, we have someone who can basically defeat any villain we introduce, uuuhhhhhhhh QUICK, THINK OF REASONS WHY HE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT"

Moaradin

Beerus undercutting this fight is probably the best thing about this arc.

Art was definitely a lot better in this episode, but I think the next one is the real bad one.

Frieza really is Wasted Potential: The Fighter. Has never trained in his life and never uses his super prehensile tail to fight. Maybe cuz Toriyama has never really put more thought into his martial arts beyond "punch and kick really fast". Frieza should be using that tail like a third arm. Time for Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters.

Don't have to animate a fight if deities are trying a new dish
C3-1HeFWEAACV1e.jpg

Made me laugh.

Yeah...

This episode seemed like it was shoving in quite a lot of distractions.

To be honest, Resurrection F started to drag a bit for me too towards the end. There's only so long I care to watch a big, long fight with no real interesting techniques I haven't already seen before.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Frieza really is Wasted Potential: The Fighter. Has never trained in his life and never uses his super prehensile tail to fight. Maybe cuz Toriyama has never really put more thought into his martial arts beyond "punch and kick really fast". Frieza should be using that tail like a third arm.
Not to mention I get no sense of actual "growth" compared to his original appearance. He does NOTHING different from his first fight with Goku aside from skip some forms.

Crocodile

It makes sense for them to look similar, since universe 6 and 7 are counterparts to each other.

ICE CREAM.

Later DBS stuff:

Oddly enough that doesn't hold up for the other paired universes we see in the Universal Survival Arc later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom