• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Kinda funny how dialogue between Jean, Bertoldt, and Connie is way more interesting than anything Eren or Mikasa ever say.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's astounding how much better the other characters are compared to our main cast.

Nex Machina? Huh, interesting choice.

Seda

I have no idea if this is a way against-the-grain opinion, but I really liked Jean in S1 and while he hasn't been present much in S2, I am still fond of him.

Xe4

Banned
Yeah, Jean was always pretty great. Totally a selfish prick, but that kind of made him more human.

As a side note, I always though Troy Baker should have voiced him, but I don't think Funimation could've afforded it, haha.

Screw Erwin, praying for his death
Erwin does what needs to be done. I always thought of him kind of like Sherman or something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guessing Jojo promo isn't until next week. Which is odd considering we know they have one ready to go & it's a big enough show to warrant having it show 2 weeks before it premieres.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, Jean was always pretty great. Totally a selfish prick, but that kin of mad him more human.

As a side note, I always though Troy Baker should have voiced him, but I don't think Funimation could've afforded it, haha.

i miss when Troy Baker did anime.
Thanks a lot Bioshock Infinite & The Last of Us two-fer

Morlas

hopefully they do a good job with season 3....though i bet season 2 is always gonna be the best since it's the best part of the manga

A Nex Machina review is kinda weird.

Any kind of exposure that will lead to sales for Housemarque so they can make more games like this is always welcome.

As for what just transpired, I bet Mikasa is the one to stain her sword with their blood just to get Eren out of that neckhole.

I hope she injects a syringe in their necks before she slices and dices.

man, if y'all don't stop playing, Mikasa is going to kill literally everything

KcERmyl.png

Moaradin

I have no idea if this is a way against-the-grain opinion, but I really liked Jean in S1 and while he hasn't been present much in S2, I am still fond of him.

No, I agree. In a season with very little focus on the supporting cast, he always stood out to me. S2 has done a lot for characters like Reiner, Connie, Sasha, Crysta, and especially Ymir, but Jean is still pretty interesting to me and I hope we get more focus on him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom