• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
The only knock against Cowboy Bebop is that most of the episodes are single plot lines with a few linking plot episodes surrounding Spike. I think the format works well because even though there's not much to the plot, we learn a ton about each character on the ship.

It is way more character driven than plot, even though the plot hits all the right notes.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
luigi-death-stare-mario-kart-50-cent.gif

Not that you aren't entitled to that opinion but it just strikes me as a WEIRD comparison

Something can be overrated and STILL be good-excellent though :p

Oh, I know its good, but I never fell inlove with it like everyone else seem to, always feel like theres something im missing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
HOLY SHIT

Chad can talk?

HOLY SHIT

This writing's horrible.

HOLY SHIT

This VAing is terrible.

daveo42

Banned
....has Chad always sounded like an ancient Native American medicine man?

He sounded like that in the original sub too. I really like Chad. I wish Kubo felt the same way.

Ichigo giving Chad the cold shoulder just like Kubo...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why the fuck is Ichigo ashamed of wanting his powers back? No one will hold it against him for regretting losing his powers and getting them back.

Seda

This makes me want to play it more than anything else I've heard about it. :D

Actually, I think I just need video games right now. See you next week, Toonami.

More specifically, it's like a SNES Final Fantasy set-up with a Grandia-like bar instead of character ATB.

One way it's unlike Grandia is that there is no 3D battlefield and positioning doesn't play a role (not that you had all too much control over that in Grandia, but character model positioning did affect some attacks and timing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom