• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

aw shit Rin is about to get ice car'd

0SE2j6p.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay, the sword does talk in the manga.
Also, Rin's berserker mode isn't stopped with a cool-down hug from moeblob.

Crayolan

They have a court? This is so silly.

So according to Scott Rohde and Yosp, it's not cancelled.
... Huh.

IGN just dug their graves; expect the amount of hate they currently get to triple. Scott Rohde and Yosp just created huge expectations, and if some real hard proof doesn't show up soon people are gonna want their heads too.

Sounds like a bad situation all around.

Crocodile

Lots of "jump to conclusions" going on around here

Like I feel this issue should be easy/simple enough to resolve if everybody just acted and talked like adults.

I'd a feel a lot better about this if Rin could just talk on his own terms. This plotline was done MUCH better with the original DMC storyline

Takashi

Like I feel this issue should be easy/simple enough to resolve if everybody just acted and talked like adults.

I'd a feel a lot better about this if Rin could just talk on his own terms. This plotline was done MUCH better with the original DMC storyline

Is this already past the diverging point?

Jintor

The other thing is that the setup for the politics of the Wizengamot... I mean, the Exorcist branches, is completely missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom