• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I mean no one is ever trying to defend it at this point, not even the guy who's user name is partially named after the show

Naw. I enjoy the source material, but the anime adaptation of time skip Naruto is pretty bad. Don't get it at all, why they decide to pad so much. I always hear it gets better and I can only hope, but I agree this is rubbish.

Naw. I enjoy the source material, but the anime adaptation of time skip Naruto is pretty bad. Don't get it at all, why they decide to pad so much. I always hear it gets better and I can only hope, but I agree this is rubbish.

Fair enough, I didn't think this part was amazing in the manga but it was certainly enjoyable

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
OH MY GOD NOTHING HAPPENED!

Okay, one thing did... at the end. It took an entire episode for one thing to happen.

Mik317

I do question why Kishi gave Sakura the first major fight after the timeskip...and agianst a puppet user which means tricks and traps....like that was going to hype people up.

Time for One Piece.

iv6ba32EwpmJ5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom