• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
lYNLqpt.gif
[/QUOTE]

Time for loliXshota twincest vampires, aka the most japanese arc we've seen so far.
You'd think that would increase the ratings

Crocodile

A lot of this episode was FUCKING STUPID but at least it was resolved reasonably well and Bon continues to be one of the better examples of his particular archetype. This show also lays one "and the moral of the story is......." stuff WAY TOO HARD. Also, this feels like episode 10 of a 100+ episode shonen, not episdoe 18 (?) of a 26 episode show.

Read the manga if you want. The rest of us are trying to watch (a lame) anime here.

It's really ridiculous.

waaaah waaaaah it's not like the manga

who gives a shit? all that matters is if it's good or not

this isn't really, but that doesn't have anything to do with the manga one way or the other

I haven't read the manga so I don't know if its any better but I was reading complaints like that as "I like what is in the manga and this is shit so I'm upset" rather than "this is different from the manga so I automatically hate it". I assume there would be no complaints if what was on the screen was awesome.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Uh, I can't look forward to Black Lagoon because in episode 6 they changed three lines from page 13 of manga chapter 14, and completely diverged from the spirit of the -

iqsvNHLPgZEcQ.gif

Got a memo for you guys right here

iZtbfSkhxgT6Y.gif

It says....

IT'S FUCKING REVY TIME, ASSHOLES!!

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

Amikami

Banned
Lineup change?

According to a lineup for an upcoming Saturday (Don't know where this was obtained) Baitman will show at 1130/2:30 and BL at 12:00/3:00 and due to ratings it would sadly make sense. I don't know if that turned out to be true. Haven't been in Toonami gaf a whole lot this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom