• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

The odds of AoT having a good game made is less then the anime/manga having a satisfying conclusion

at least give me good swing mechanics, that all I ask from a spiderman game

okay time to put this stupid episode on mute. 20 minutes of idiot coward commander until
baldy shows up and puts him in his place

Did you all forget the scene in episode 2 where Eren's dad injected him with a mystery serum? Just a reminder it happened, why his dad had a magic formula that allowed Eren to go titan?
we'll find out one day

iecasUrmh3pjl.gif

Gorillaz

Considering the author has stated he plans to change the ending after the anime made the series a megahit....
that and the original ending was leaked but yes he did change shit on the fly.....like I heard he wanted to GoT the series and kill everything but changed it when he saw the popularity lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Want an idea on how big this series is in Japan?
In the first half of 2014, it OUTSOLD ONE PIECE! Yeah, One Piece!

Did you all forget the scene in episode 2 where Eren's dad injected him with a mystery serum? Just a reminder it happened, why his dad had a magic formula that allowed Eren to go titan?
we'll find out one day

Thank you! It was foreshadowed people. Pay attention.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
we'll find out one day
Placebo effect from the true cure, the power of FRIENDSHIP.

Crocodile

The odds of AoT having a good game made is less then the anime/manga having a satisfying conclusion

When I heard the author was changing the ending of the manga in response to feedback and the new attention the anime provided, I became pretty certain that whatever the ending of Attack on Titan ends up being, it will be AWFUL.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
we'll find out one day

yup, we all basically why he transform in ep 2 people

daveo42

Banned
Want an idea on how big this series is in Japan?
In the first half of 2014, it OUTSOLD ONE PIECE! Yeah, One Piece!

Thank you! It was foreshadowed people. Pay attention.

The appeal of something that seems different. I'm sure the swerve with the death of Eren really got a lot of people's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom