• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last Bleach gif for about a week.

I can actually get my hands on any SS arc episode so pick one and I'll gif it.

tmiyW2z.gif

Crocodile

Yeah, I think some people instantly assume Bleach characters act stupid for stupid sake due to the general "Bleach sucks" mind set

If Ichigo were an intelligent/rational human being he wouldn't act like that :p

It also only works if Orhimie assumes/thinks Ichigo is stupid enough to actually buy her bullshit. He clearly isn't (and she should know that )

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Don't care if I've got the full version on my Vita to listen to now (especially when I mow the lawn), still awesome to hear the OP through my stereo system.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At the rate things are progressing we probably could have a decent 26 chapter final season.

Who knows where this is going.
For all we know, Kubo could extend the final arc another two years. Arrancar showed he can do that!

Jarate

Banned
Had some food that made me sick as hell today, but ive gotten better right in time for Space Dandy

I can get drink and watch chinese cartoons!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What can I say other than the people who said this arc was a return to form weren't BSing.

I hope a new season returns the rightful opening.

789shadow

Banned
Who knows where this is going.
For all we know, Kubo could extend the final arc another two years. Arrancar showed he can do that!
I'm still not entirely convinced that the Soul King isn't the Ultimate Big Bad, or that Aizen won't play a part yet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still not entirely convinced that the Soul King isn't the Ultimate Big Bad, or that Aizen won't play a part yet.

These is ZERO CHANCE that Aizen won't have a villain redemption moment. Plus we still haven't gotten the Fullbringers involved in the battle (though it wouldn't shock me if Kubo flat out forgot about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom