• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You guys keep saying the animation is good.

I have to say it looks kinda sloppy. There are more frames but lacks detail.

This is a very famous animator who has done several naruto episodes, he also did the fighting animation in SE aswell, aswell as some movies, he also did the naruto vs sasuke fight

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO, these things should go down quickly if Naruto Law of Multiple Ninja Conversion Suckitude has taught me anything.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I know its done to try to build up the suspense and make the technique seem super OP but "I'll now use that forbidden move" is a pretty tired trope :p Then again it might mean something if when people said that, there were actual, long-lasting consequences for using that FORBIDDEN move.

I like that she said it was a move that she forbid even herself from using, and then Sasori's just like, "oh hey, it's that super good jutsu you always use!"

Mik317

I know its done to try to build up the suspense and make the technique seem super OP but "I'll now use that forbidden move" is a pretty tired trope :p Then again it might mean something if when people said that, there were actual, long-lasting consequences for using that FORBIDDEN move.

Yeah. Very few times have that trope worked.

1. The Character that uses it ...dies.

2. It is the final attack in the series.

3. Another character gets hit by it and nothing happens.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is a very famous animator who has done several naruto episodes, he also did the fighting animation in SE aswell, aswell as some movies, he also did the naruto vs sasuke fight

I spent like 5 mins typing this on a on-screen keyboard, pls respond ;_;

ckohler

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it's terrible. It just seemed to lack style. The framing wasn't all that dynamic and there was zero shading.

The part where Sakura stood up and took a step forward started to look better.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TgqN0VZl.jpg

David___

Banned
I remember this was the last fight I watched before completely dropping Naruto. Anyone care to tell me what I missed over the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom