• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
where the hell did that come from?

why can't they just do like, two or three episodes with animation like that instead of fifteen worth of useless padding?

And Sakura dies from being run through with a poisoned sword. Next week, Chiyo joins Team 7 and becomes Naruto's new love interest.

Believe it!
lloyd-gags-o.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You know, the Atasuki are actually the best villains in Naruto. They have the most varied abilities, thematic approaches, and are obviously powerful without relying upon the audience being told so. If only Kishi wrote their arcs better.

789shadow

Banned
You know, the Atasuki are actually the best villains in Naruto. They have the most varied abilities, thematic approaches, and are obviously powerful without relying upon the audience being told so. If only Kishi wrote their arcs better.
Orochimaru >>>>> Generic Evil Organization Squad

ckohler

King Star King is dumb. It is just gross for gross sakes.

"Look at me! Look at how shocking I am! LOOK. PLEASE LOOK!"

Shameful.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
King Star King is dumb. It is just gross for gross sakes.

"Look at me! Look at how shocking I am! LOOK. PLEASE LOOK!"

Shameful.

Pretty much.
Shock over substance.

A waste of animation... John K. must be rolling in his grave.
I know he's not dead, it's a joke.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
But I mean what about the manga and merchandise and figures and everything else?

Shouldn't that bring in the mullah?

that wouldnt neccassarily mean anything for the anime budget since the anime was doing shit at the time, even then anime doesnt get budgets hardly ever which is why sakuga happens and why animes rarely go over 13 episodes.

Having unique powers but bad motives makes you worse as a villain in terms of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom