• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

LOL dude was fetched back like a Pokemon :p

Oh great now he's gone berserk *rolls eyes*

Still one of the better episodes of the series because shit actually happened

A friend's grandmother just died today and since this is the only place that I feel comfortable posting personal stuff, I trended her as #GrandmaJDO on Twitter. I'm not sure I feel good about having a dead person only that friend's family and friends know be a "trend" but I suppose I'm trying to do something for him and his family...yeah, you're all watching Toonami but I suppose it's better to just release this information now then later or something.

Ugh sorry to hear that :( Condolences :(

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
FUCK YO FAKE-ASS DOLLAR STORE DRAGONBALL Z BULLSHIT

IT'S TIME

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

THE QUEEN HAS RETURNED

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Who knew that having things actually happen makes your series watchable? Can somebody please pass that note to Shippuden?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I have some bad news about Blue Exorcist.
It's going to divert from the manga soon. Soooo might want to start looking into that. Just like Soul Eater.

A friend's grandmother just died today and since this is the only place that I feel comfortable posting personal stuff, I trended her as #GrandmaJDO on Twitter. I'm not sure I feel good about having a dead person only that friend's family and friends know be a "trend" but I suppose I'm trying to do something for him and his family...yeah, you're all watching Toonami but I suppose it's better to just release this information now then later or something.

Sorry about your loss, man. :( That's a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom