• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
manga spoiler bruh

It's more of a she views Rock as her way out of that lifestyle. A damsel in distress type of thing, since he seems unmoved by the city. Rock views her as his way to become something more then a 9-5 pencil pusher for big business, I say they are pretty much hooking up but don't take it further then that because both of them honestly don't know how to. They are both awkward as fuck. Also she never gave a straight answer to eda if they were together....if they weren't why not just say it? why act shy?

I really need to get into the manga. The 2nd season is really killing it with some of this stuff already.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
manga spoiler bruh

It's more of a she views Rock as her way out of that lifestyle. A damsel in distress type of thing, since he seems unmoved by the city. Rock views her as his way to become something more then a 9-5 pencil pusher for big business, I say they are pretty much hooking up but don't take it further then that because both of them honestly don't know how to. They are both awkward as fuck. Also she never gave a straight answer to eda if they were together....if they weren't why not just say it? why act shy?

Shame. Revvy views herself as this tough person who just goes and gets what she wants, which she normally is. Except in this case. She wants him but is too fucked up by her past to do anything, for exactly the reasons you list. I think you've got everything down, except the fact that they aren't boning.

Oh shit, RUN ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom