• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's up with the cat on Dr. Briefs' shoulder? It was always weird looking.

Bulma's pissed

These guys being cyborgs still doesn't explain how their body is able to handle such attacks. I mean, even if he reinforced their bodies with some sort of metal it'd still crack eventually. And they run on artificial energy so it's not like their actual bodies have become hardened like training apparently does in that universe.

Grexeno

These guys being cyborgs still doesn't explain how their body is able to handle such attacks. I mean, even if he reinforced their bodies with some sort of metal it'd still crack eventually. And they run on artificial energy so it's not like their actual bodies have become hardened like training apparently does in that universe.
"Because fuck it"

Science!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom