• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Isaribi is one of the masterpieces of Ichigenkin music. Meaning "Fishing Fire, " it derives from an ancient Japanese poem by Kakinomoto Hitomaro in the Manyoshu, an anthology reflecting Japanese life in the 7th and 8th centuries."

Ahh, so that's what the name means.

Mik317

Gonna take a guess and say it rhymes with "Luffy."

its funny you say this.

I remember a long time ago when there was no crunchyroll and thus you had to use subs...often bad ones. Luffy was constantly translated as Rufi and I'd use to lose my shit everytime.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
its funny you say this.

I remember a long time ago when there was no crunchyroll and thus you had to use subs...often bad ones. Luffy was constantly translated as Rufi and I'd use to lose my shit everytime.

Thank you Luffy's Wanted Poster for telling us how it's meant to be said/spelled.

I can't believe Todo would betray them.

I mean, look at him!

Mizerman

its funny you say this.

It was kinda strange to see that name translated like that.

Sure, why not?

Did the world really need another Tarzan movie?

No, but they're gonna try their hardest to make it so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom