• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reconfirmed reasons why Killua is strongest HxH.
Cm-mlhhWAAAPNV2.jpg:small

Raxus

Yeaaaaaaah!

Killua just Kano'd him!

It's way more brutal in the manga

I disagree on this.

There is something wonderfully sadistic about actually handing the guy his own heart back after he died. He DID ask for it after all.

For reference in the manga you see the heart he steals and in the 1999 anime he even crushes it.

So weird.

Seeing that the first time actually made Killua my least favorite of them all. Opinion still hasn't changed about that.

I'm the outlier here, I know.

Soulflarz

Banned
I disagree on this.

There is something wonderfully sadistic about actually handing the guy his own heart back after he died. He DID ask for it after all.

For reference in the manga you see the heart he steals and in the 1999 anime he even crushes it.

I actually think this is crueler than that though, he's got style

and 50hr in a room with food
No complaining there.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
wait but don't they only have 10 hours left?

ohhhh, it's a penalty. I thought it just, like, subtracted from their timers

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
50 hours of waiting. Good luck on that.

I disagree on this.

He crushes it in the manga too.

He got fucking Kano'd Holy shit. Is this a show for children?

It was in one of the timeslots for kids shows in Japan, but then it got bumped to late night after a while because of graphic content. At first, they seemed to be gearing for kids, but then it got to a point where they couldn't because of the subject matter and content.

TheOGB

Banned
This kid ripped out a man's heart and put it in his hand not a minute before he goes and boots up the N64 to play Diddy Kong Racing with his friend

And it's STILL so weird that Gon barely cares about that.

What kind of world is this where people just die and they don't react right to it at all? Living in this world would suck so goddamn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom