• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise Nujabes!

G5wSNJY.png
G5wSNJY.png
G5wSNJY.png

Taken from us too soon.

Crocodile

Good End <3

I have a feeling everyone lived here in part as a subversion of how Bebop ended. Obviously I can't prove that but that's what I've always figured anyway.

I'm assuming the Shoganate leaves them alone because the Sunflower Samurai is dead? Though you'd think they'd want revenge since they lost one of their best men. Perhaps not the biggest deal on the world but its is a bit of a loose end.

In Naruto, tonight will be the end of the Sasuke Recruiting Editor-Mandated Friends arc. I can't guarantee that every episode after this for a while will be good, but the general quality will be improved.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
But seriously, Samurai Champloo was a really great show. Glad i watched it with you guys.

Raxus

In loo of the bleak darkness where no hope eminates called Shippuden, I figured you guys might want to hear some good news.

I got into my job this week and I am loving it!

Moaradin

But seriously, Samurai Champloo was a really great show. Glad i watched it with you guys.

Yeah it was great. Really surprised by how little I remember it. And for some reason I thought the ending was gonna be a wet fart but I liked it a lot here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
it's been great rewatching Champloo with you guys, especially with the first timers.

......k I'mma gonna do something while you all torture yourself with Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom