• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

YPnDOcB.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I means, people die pretty hard in shonens, but the deaths in HxH have walked this weird line between cartooney and brutal.

The thing that gets me is just how casual and apathetic all of death is this early on when somebody really should be giving a shit about all of these people dying on what is supposed to be an exam.

Raxus

Previously on Samurai Champloo:

Mugen and company ran into a blind woman. Naturally she turned out to be a spear wielding badass. Mugen faces her in a final showdown and she is all like 'the guv'ment haz muh babeh' and then concedes and gets a fatal blow and says 'oh wait muh babeh is ded...
03_15_ChaiTime_Obama.jpg
'

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did you wait until you GOT to the store to ask your phone about the offers? Why not do it in the car or at home before leaving?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The thing that gets me is just how casual and apathetic all of death is this early on when somebody really should be giving a shit about all of these people dying on what is supposed to be an exam.

People die during these exams all the time, it's not like any of this is new to the examiners or most of the examinees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom