• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD FROM A HORRIBLE, STRONG MONSTER WHO'S KILLED TONS OF PEOPLE

OR PROTECTING THE PRIDE OF AN EGOTISTICAL MAN

.......SORRY, WORLD, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

ckohler

Hey Vegeta...

18edTJy.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Three more episodes until we're past TeamFourStar. Unless they manage to get the new episode out in time. *checks* 58% done. Maybe.

Anyway, PUNCHING!

Crocodile

LOL this entire episode was just Vegeta & Krillin taking Ls. I can't recall if this was cut the same way in the original Z version though.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Weird place to end the episode. No reason theyb couldn't cut the filler and have the entire Vegeta fight in 1 episode.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Well he's not completely wrong, Vegeta does feel like he can't call truly himself the prince of all saiayans (the most powerful race in the universe, in his mind), if he can't be the most powerful being. He's letting himself, his father, his entire race down.

... But he's also a spoiled brat. '-'

Nice work, Vegeta. You threw the lives of every living thing on Earth just to get your ass kicked again.

Nice work, Krillin. You threw the chance at saving the day for an Android you can't even tap.

And nice work, Gohan, for finally becoming Super Saiyan.
Papa's so proud.
PAPAS%20PROUD_zps47ztbhpm.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
No. Your mom is just kinda easy. Any bad boy would do. Hell, Yamcha was bad enough for her for a while.
I do find it funny that buLma being kinda easy is a actual character trait, kind of a realistic trait, they wouldn't give a Japanese anime character, but that benefit comes from this originally being a comedy adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom