• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zZf1sUH.jpg

Ashby

Saitama had never been prouder of Genos than when he let him know that there was still time left for the discount sale haha

Seda

Some great voiced lines in that episode, from Saitama's training disclosure, his final realization, and I thought Genos's call out of Saitama's crap was good too.

Crocodile

Some great voiced lines in that episode, from Saitama's training disclosure, his final realization, and I thought Genos's call out of Saitama's crap was good too.

I think I would have preferred if the lines was "full of shit!" rather than "full of crap" but I figure the former would run into issues with the ratings and what not.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I would have preferred if the lines was "full of shit!" rather than "full of crap" but I figure the former would run into issues with the ratings and what not.

You can say "shit" on Toonami now (and Adult Swim in general *points to Rick & Morty*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom