• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, with Bleach ending really soon and having an abysmal ending, it actually makes me appreciate Naruto a tiny bit more.
It's still not good, but at least it had a conclusion. ... Until Burrito happened.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*checks what Crispin Freeman has been doing lately* I know he's Winston in Overwatch buuuut...
New Star Ocean, that's cool.
God Eater anime
Wait, Marvel Disk Wars got a dub?

I had a feeling this would be the case, unfortunately. I'm just coasting along. At the moment Iron Blooded Orphans is a way better show.

I adore HxH, but its a show I couldn't watch weekly. The moments that feel slow are more painful than anything else, even in situations where the slow pacing makes sense.

Crocodile

This feels just like excuses to leave Naruto alone long enough so that he can get powerful enough to be relevant in fights against the Akatsuki.

Moaradin

Funny how all these Jinchuriki just job off screen and don't do anything. Didn't even know what they do until the Naruto storm games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom