• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

1RSy6gQ.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Previously on Naruto Shippuden:

We spent half the episode watching clips from Naruto not-Shippuden (seriously). Some shit about hawk and snakes and Sasuke and Orichimaru showed each others stupid final forms and said this to each other.

It was a stupid fucking episode. You literally missed nothing in Naruto if you haven't watched in the past 6 MONTHS. Let that sink in for a minute.

"So does anyone know a song about filler?"
"Oh I know one, it goes like this. Doo dodo do do do. EAT IT ANIME! Take this stupid little cockroach of an anime, roll it up sooo tight, and ram it up your- *breaks down*"

Yeah I know we're not in filler, but he referenced Invasion of the Neptune Men so...

Think I'll be doing some writing for a school assignment while Shippuden is on. Certainly would be more productive than watching this tripe.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Orochimaru flashbacks.

You know what that means.....
not dying.

That would have been nice...
Instead of somehow surviving and getting away with everything and still doing experiments even though Naruto is the Hokage and he could have stopped this and FUCK this is stupid

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
oroochimaru going full full metal alchemist, never go full oroochimaru

right but with Space Dandy the whole show is like that I think this is the first Champloo ep that breaks everything, right?
yes, but that is the benefits you can get away with in a episodic show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom