• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
So, is anything gonna happen on Toonami tonight? This is the most boring night so far. Except for Piccolo getting a hole in his chest I guess.

Darn they should have done a double episode this week. The tonpa stuff was nice but I wanted more plot advancement. I dont know if I can see next week unless hotels carry Cartoon network.

Best Killua.
CkuamlnWUAALrec.jpg:large

Raxus

Honestly, thewy have an assassin on their team, I dunno why he wasn't killed ages ago.

I don't get this counter. Why didn't the old man just wait 70hr casually?

He didn't know what the formation the puzzle tower took and just happened to choose Gon and co.'s room. He is trolling them (obviously) as they proceed forward but the fight sabotage was a coincidence and actually wound up helping the group.

Soulflarz

Banned
He didn't know what the formation the puzzle tower took and just happened to choose Gon and co.'s room. He is trolling them (obviously) as they proceed forward but the fight sabotage was a coincidence and actually wound up helping the group.

No I meant on the second part, why did the guy not wait 70hr after Tonpa gave up? He didn't even have to hurt him.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AW YEAH, TIME TO GET MY HOPES UP SUPER HIGH BASED ON EVERYONE'S COMMENTS!!! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom