• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ok This ps4 commercial has played more than titanfall so far if i've been paying attention, which is weird since its releasing this tuesday.

Girls watch cartoons too!

Yes, but we've also established the the male adult audience is their primary audience (no offense to any females who watch cartoons) wouldn't you want to have commercials that cater more to that audience?

Heck I'm sure girls who watch cartoons would rather see commercials for things other then tampons at 4AM

MikeMyers

Yes, but we've also established the the male adult audience is their primary audience (no offense to any females who watch cartoons) wouldn't you want to have commercials that cater more to that audience?

Heck I'm sure girls who watch cartoons would rather see commercials for things other then tampons at 4AM

I know I was just trying to be funnny.

I actually took your original question and put it in Jason's ASK.FM, hopefully we get some massive knee-jerk reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom