• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, overall this episode sucked really bad IMO.

iOihCfCQNeTf9.gif

Kusagari

Great episode. Space Dandy took advantage of its space theme to give a truly otherworldly, and trippy, feeling episode. And then it hit you with the unexpected feels at the end.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I really like that space dandy is on toonami and exists in general, theres needs to be more shows that are so divisive episode to episode.

It is a very experimental show. More so than Bebop and Champloo ever were, Dandy seems to be a playground for the writers/animators and everyone else involved to just come up with ideas that wouldn't be implemented anywhere else and go nuts with them.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I... Liked it. Sure, it didn't make straight sense for Space Dandy, but it made sense for SPACE DANDY. It had a clear idea, it didn't force the ep into 2 non-connected odd parts, it was pretty to look at, and it had a nice amount of musical production, to boot. All in all, I just... enjoyed it.

And having been playing Plants VS zombies Garden Warfare, Plants + that music really was appropriate...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week's episode is directed by the director of the Blue Monday and Morning Glory episodes of Eureka seveN.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just a reminder, Yamamoto could easily end this entire arc if he actually fought seriously. Bankai and everything.

Gorillaz

SD biggest trump card is that it can go from serious to funny whenever while z till giving u a good ride. This is toonami trojan horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom