• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll be honest, I never liked the endless pursuit of Nice Robin by the Straw Hats for not respecting her wishes. She wanted to leave she should get to leave.

I'll be honest, I never liked the endless pursuit of Nice Robin by the Straw Hats for not respecting her wishes. She wanted to leave she should get to leave.

Wanting a real reason why a close friend suddenly doesn't want to see you anymore is a legit thing to want

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
By the way
You don't have to be in CP9 to master one of the Six Powers. You don't even have to be in the World Government.

Squalor

But that's stupid because she never actually wanted to leave them.

Pirates can't leave without the captains permission, at least in the world of one piece. Plus there is the whole she is framing them thing.

Raxus

By the way
You don't have to be in CP9 to master one of the Six Powers. You don't even have to be in the World Government.

We'll get more into that when we start learning of Haki at the end of this arc and the SA arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom