• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get something even better (upcoming spoilers)
the power of true friendship makes them more powerful

I thought it was explained they didn't really do their best here because they were still unsure about Robin, I do like that they don't actually train to get better here, even if it can be sorta considered an ass pull

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
ibopbxa.gif

Tenumi

Banned
Why do you let your enemy know your secret abilities!

That's like rule 1 of "What not to do as a Villain" (A book not many villains read, admittedly.)

You know an episode is damn suspenseful when it leaves me speechless while the ending song is playing.

Time for Harry Potter: The TV- I mean Blue Exorcist.

Jintor

well, i guess they didn't get out of the room.

i really hope we get a blue exorcist movie after this run's done. (The dub is out... or at least out on preview... I got a cut)

Squalor

Mostly, though, Nami is just there to be the navigator and to keep the guys in check.

Also, she's there to hit and hurt Luffy, which never makes sense.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I thought it was explained they didn't really do their best here because they were still unsure about Robin, I do like that they don't actually train to get better here, even if it can be sorta considered an ass pull

I dont remember them ever explaining it, well I remember luffy saying he has been practicing it even tho we never seen him practicing it, but thats their reasoning? unsure about robin? Thats a horrible reason.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Mostly, though, Nami is just there to be the navigator and to keep the guys in check.

Also, she's there to hit and hurt Luffy, which never makes sense.

According to Oda, she "hurts his spirit".

Oda has an answer for everything. EVERYTHING

I dont remember them ever explaining it, well I remember luffy saying he has been practicing it even tho we never seen him practicing it, but thats their reasoning? unsure about robin? Thats a horrible reason.

well not on the conscious level, the subconscious level

Tamanon

Banned
I laughed at Luffy saying "Wait, we're not done talking".

I feel not much new ground was covered in this episode. Your standard heroes get stomped by the villains because they don't understand their powers yet episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom