• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Why are they trying to justify/redeem those girls and their actions? They were shit lords. Aside from those SHITTY SHITTY girls that was probably the best episode of the series. Not sure if that bodes well or not :p I do hope they get out of the school setting at some point though.

Time for Black Lagoon HYPE! I hope the full OP/ED stick around

Okay that was way funnier then it had any right to be, might have been my favorite show of the night I legit have tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard

Seda

AU7Amsc.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You guys liked that episode? I pretty much checked out about 2/3 through. The "holy shit" delivery was funny, though. Overall reminded me too much of the really shitty early episodes of Kekkaishi. Snoozefest.

Thank god Black Lagoon is finally up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hopefully there's more bleeps this week.
I was kind of disappointed there was only 3 last week.

Words they can't say: Fuck and Cocksucker

You guys liked that episode? I pretty much checked out about 2/3 through. The "holy shit" delivery was funny, though.

Reminded me too much of the really shitty early episodes of Kekkaishi. Snoozefest.

Thank god Black Lagoon is finally up.

It was just really funny, all the jokes hit their mark and it was just whacky enough to keep me off guard, I think you were taking it too seriously because that was legit entertaining. When Shard of all people thought it was entertaining you've done something right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom