• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I do hope the fact that black lagoon is on Toonami now that it means the future is still bright for the series. Hopefully we hear more about new seasons soon

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Since you guys really like black lagoon im gonna once again really recommend jormungand, I feel like im repeating myself, but its a really underrated show of the same vein as black lagoon in style and just many areas except not full of curse words.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Revy's still rad, and Rock leveled the fuck up

That torpedo scene was awesome as shit.

Black Lagoon is great.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I do hope the fact that black lagoon is on Toonami now that it means the future is still bright for the series. Hopefully we hear more about new seasons soon

animes that get alot of attention in the west tend to get alot of support afterwards

Seda

I really liked the scene before the crazy boat ramping - the dialogue between Dutch, Revy, and Rock.

Dutch and Revy (surprisingly) contemplating the situation while staying calm. Hard to explain, it had a great natural feel to it while maintaining a little bit of a depressing atmosphere, plus I expected Revy to be yelling or shouting but that wasn't the case, glad her character doesn't set to be one-dimensionally short-fused all the time. Dutch acted very believably in hitting Rock once Rock got a little panicky, and then of course Rock planning the event afterwards. If just felt really well done to me in terms of character interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom