• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have just boned her halfway through the "are you the real Shinichi" nonsense just so Murano wouldn't have had to take up so much screentime

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm sure Guren's story is compelling to those people that don't read the manga... but even then they could likely tell this is filler.

Alright GAF, stabilize for One Piece.

Regiruler

What an... interesting night this has been.
I'm sure Guren's story is compelling to those people that don't read the manga... but even then they could likely tell this is filler.

This filler arc has gotten moderately better whereas the last filler started stupid entertaining but fell off a cliff.

So I give it props for that I suppose.

Seda

wtzgU.gif

Nah, even when I saw this shit like 5 years ago as a non manga reader I knew it was still pure ass coming off the immortals arc.

Even the Sora arc was slightly more compelling than this.

Crocodile

NdoIm7.gif

That sex scene was one of the more realistic character interactions in Parasyte thus far. :D

I felt it was a bit fast but I don't entirely disagree. It was harmed mostly by Murano not actually being a character but that was the fault of the entire rest of the show.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHINICHI GOT LAID BEFORE I DID.

........................so if I get a parasyte in MY body....

Regiruler

Ranking

W >>> DbZ > Parasyte > Shippuden > Champloo

I'm out, time to catch up on my rosaries. God bless y'all, except the ones goin to hell (that probably means you, B-Dubs.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION HUMOR

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo why are the voice credits still for the Ice Hunter Arc? Did Funi only provide ONE version of this and that included the credits?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ranking

W >>> DbZ > Parasyte > Shippuden > Champloo

I'm out, time to catch up on my rosaries. God bless y'all, except the ones goin to hell (that probably means you, B-Dubs.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION HUMOR

Why am I going to hell?

Yea...I'm probably going to hell...

Seriously, get EvilLore on the phone and tell him to get the servers fixed on Saturdays cuz we are missing reacts from anime people doing it in the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom