• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I dont think the female characters are that badly written. Shinichi is a really attractive guy, and hes mysteriously cool which a lot of chicks really like. The only one that was bad was the one that was murdered.It lacks representation in some ways, but this is a manga that takes place in 80's japan

No, the vast majority of female characters in Parastye ARE that badly written. Most of them have no agency or personality that doesn't revolve around Shinichi and we can never forget about that "plan" that one girl had to meet up and confront the parastye in school.

Did we see Goten in a non post ssj state though? Once you go SSJ you lose your tail

Oh come on. Don't make up rules now. The only reason Goku's tail stopped growing was because Kami removed it permanently so he could bring back the moon after Roshi blew it up.

Jarate

Banned
No, the vast majority of female characters in Parastye ARE that badly written. Most of them have no agency or personality that doesn't revolve around Shinichi and we can never forget about that "plan" that one girl had to meet up and confront the parastye in school.

honestly, I forget most of the early women, but it never seemed to bad too me. Shinichi is supposed to be a ladies man naturally, and at least it makes sense because he's a pretty attractice guy

but ill take your word for it

Jarate

Banned
Oh come on. Don't make up rules now. The only reason Goku's tail stopped growing was because Kami removed it permanently so he could bring back the moon after Roshi blew it up.
this is Canon though, it's why Vegeta doesnt have a tail anymore

if you want to get angry at someone, get angry at Toriyama for creating the canon

RagnarokX

"Search until they are blue in the face"

Isn't that only supposed to apply to talking? I guess you can run out of breath flying around...

this is Canon though, it's why Vegeta doesnt have a tail anymore

if you want to get angry at someone, get angry at Toriyama for creating the canon

I don't know where anger comes in but when was this ever stated? I have the manga and that's never mentioned once in it.What makes it canon? Did Toriyama say so after the fact or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom