• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
bbS2vyU.gif

Jarate

Banned
Don't you get it? It's called art. Too deep for you.

No it isn't. I hate pretentious crap. It's meaningless and weird for weird's sake.

I don't think pretentious is the right word. Pretentious is more when the artist is trying to be way to ambitious to prove their the best.

I think was just honestly a mediocre song with a trippy music video because trippy color don't need to animate that much

ckohler

I don't think pretentious is the right word. Pretentious is more when the artist is trying to be way to ambitious to prove their the best.

I think was just honestly a mediocre song with a trippy music video because trippy color don't need to animate that much

You're probably right however someone somewhere came up with that and I'm left wondering why a butt-faced alien? Why the plate of human? Why any of it? If someone is going to pay you to come up with a music video about "Florian Whatever" then why make that confusing mess? It seems so pretentious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom