• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been a dick move, but at least he didn't put those kids in danger.

And dude is choking up that DW is over and there is still android butt in the end. This is what we get instead of an OP.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
8sNAdt7.gif

<3

DED

Moaradin

Next couple episodes are interesting though they confused they shit out of me. Looking forward to seeing if the dub helps a bit there.

Seda

Yea, this was a needed episode if only because we needed some time with Mira.

I agree with this and Doc, having a character-focused & light (but not absent) plot is appreciated. Give things some breathing room.

Obviously the relationship between Kyoma ad Mira isn't great at the moment but doubt that will last.

Amikami

Banned
You arent in danger of losing your job are you D:

No. This is a job at my uni that literally everyone hates. Out of the 5 months I've been working there, I've seen literally, and I'm not kidding because I keep track of the training days in which new employees are trained (20-30 people each time), 250 people hired and subsequently quit 3-4 weeks later. They are so desperate to get employees that they beg us to tell our friends about job openings. I've seen people not show up for weeks, and they still will be happy to have them there. They are too desperate to fire anyone. Honestly, most people are skipping out due to finals week. I told my supervisor a week ago that I could not work overtime due to "studying" for finals. They don't dare fire the unreliable who show up whenever they want, let alone will they fire one of the like, 7 people who bother to stick to schedule and actually do their job. The job is designed to be structured around student schedules, particularly on finals week, yet I've worked more hours than I'm technically designated to this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom