• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's the Skrillex thing. ... I should mute this.

I'm just watching the anime so I hope they can do a good job adapting it. They have to be skipping a lot since it's supposed to adapt the ending.

It's a "short" series at 180 chapters (currently at 179).

i wasn't a fan of this song when it was in the Singles program

maybe it works better on the dance floor or something but it just seemed painfully simplistic, and not in a way that was particularly catchy or anything

Seda

wtzgU.gif

Crocodile

Prison School was godly this week. MHA was good but I'm really curious to see where they things. It could go in a bad direction so I'm a bit worried.

Korigama

Is this why we can't have Genesis for Dimension W. Because of a shitty music video that went on for too long?
We can't have full intros for anything as long as they refuse to cut DBZ Kai's. Also, I remember Seda mentioning that Funimation didn't bother trying a cut intro for Dimension W following complaints about how they handled other ones.

Regiruler

How does DeMarco even justify this shit for Toonami.

I know the general public is stupid and whatnot, but I and most people would really just prefer full-length OPs with the time used for the music videos.
We can't have full intros for anything as long as they refuse to cut DBZ Kai's.

Is there a legitimate reason or is it just Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom