• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
In testing to see how this second half goes. Probably gonna be too busy wathing to comment much on that though.

Moaradin

Was that the same wolf from last week? I thought that died due to its injuries from fighting the tigers. They looked similar but I didn't think they were the same wolf.

I mean, he came to the cave all bloodied like he was in the last episode. Don't see why it would be a different one.

Puruzi

Banned
Was that the same wolf from last week? I thought that died due to its injuries from fighting the tigers. They looked similar but I didn't think they were the same wolf.

It was the same wolf. It didn't die just like Jack didn't die

I assume at at least.

TheOGB

Banned
We've only seen one wolf, and if it parallelled Jack then we can assume it survived.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Daughters learn about nature

Oh wow. They're really warped if they think a deer is a minion of Aku

Crocodile

LOL these women don't know what deer are (or love)

I mean, he came to the cave all bloodied like he was in the last episode. Don't see why it would be a different one.

I think it's the same since it's really mirroring Jack right now.

I'll give last weeks episode a rewatch. That wolf from last week looked pretty dead and its not like there aren't other ways a wolf can get hurt. You may be 100% right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom