• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ya know

what if

& just bare with me.

.............goku used kaioken in his god form?

Edit: WTF, we're back to the Japanese version of the ED.

cntr

Banned
yeah, even if not a lot happened, it's goofy and amusing, so I don't see the problem

I was expecting some Cell-level shit, this is way better

TheOGB

Banned
That has to be the worst, dumbest pump fake of all the fucking pump fakes in these 12 (?) episodes so far

why did they talk it up and then IMMEDIATELY overturn it

"Well shit, that's it for me!"
"Yep, sure is! For real this time!"
"OH SHIT HOLD UP"

We've gone full wrasslin'

Lmao, back to JP ending.
Sounds weird now :p

I swear, they're deliberately trying to tank ratings with this show order and the miniseries timing.

"Yay! Samurai Jack! And... uh...? Uh.......?"

But what ticks me off most about these episodes is the Battle of Gods movie was legitimately good, and they decided to weigh the plot of it down with a bunch of bullshit.

You know, I can't believe Man God hasn't GIFed any of the OG 2nd DBZ open. There's some choice opportunities, like Mr. Satan's TV exploding while he's watching.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Said it last week, I will say it this week, DB Super just looks worse then usual due to Samurai Jack.

like, even apart from the emotion or the plot or the characters, the fight scenes themselves just seem bad next to Jack's.

Oh cool they're standing around and screaming some more. Oh cool they punch each other then go back. Oh cool yet another Kamehameha vs energy ball beam battle.

It sucks.

Come on guys, say it with me!

SAND WHALE AND ME HYPE!

...Yeah!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom