• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow they didn't get kicked to late night until a much later arc.

It honestly surprises me. Between this arc and
Gon getting his arm blown off
in Greed Island, it's not until the Chimera Ant arc that the network finally questioned if the show was too violent for kids? lol

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I love the general don't give a fuck but we're all buddies mentality going on with the Phantom Troupe. They all are weirdly affectionate with one another but they're all about taking turns murdering people and if they die, well who has dibs on going next?

Ray Down

Banned
The leech scene and that bite scene.

Lewdnami turned into Creepynami.

42009514yu4.jpg

Regiruler

I love the general don't give a fuck but we're all buddies mentality going on with the Phantom Troupe. They all are weirdly affectionate with one another but they're all about taking turns murdering people and if they die, well who has dibs on going next?

Hisoka bucks this a bit, for obvious reasons.

They just start playing cards while one of them fights
and they know when Uvo is going to use his shout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom