• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I feel like Jojo kinda gets away with the silly monologues because it seems to know how silly it is, unlike Bleach which is attempting to be cool and dramatic.

Still a little much though, hah

Mizerman

I feel like Jojo kinda gets away with the silly monologues because it seems to know how silly it is, unlike Bleach which is attempting to be cool and dramatic.

Yeah, JoJo is self aware about the setting and doesn't take itself too seriously. Bleach on the other hand...

Yeah, the era Jojo came out of and how silly and bizarre (ha!) it is helps with the silly monologues. I almost forgot about the monologues in Bleach... Then again, I never actively finished Bleach when it was doing its final arc.

Raxus

They cool down on it a bit in the later parts.

Mik317

yeah.

its funny that way.

I never put that together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom