• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No seriously this is my first ep of Super and Goten sounds fucked up

Is this just me?

It was the old VA in Battle of Gods and Revival of F as best I can remember...

Regiruler

Nice new ED.
THIS THEME STILL DOESN'T WORK

THIS MUSIC AGAIN

STPrye3.gif

Haters gonna hate

Crocodile

I wonder how long till we get an English version of this theme? Also I forgot this arc took more than two endings. Thankfully next episode is the last episode of this arc if I remeber correctly.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so once this arc is over, they go ahead and perform the ceremony four more times so the other saiyans can power up that high, right?

or at least do it for Vegeta and Gohan?

RagnarokX

"so even though you reverted to a weaker state, you kept your powers from the stronger state"

wtf, this is the same crap with Cell & somehow reverting back to Perfect despite getting weaker

Eh, it kinda fits with established things about Saiyans like them getting more powerful after being injured. It's like they can only go up.

Think of it like the power Goku was using wasn't his, and during that time his body was getting a workout and acclimating to that level of power so that when the borrowed power ran out and he switched back to his own power his own power had grown to match the borrowed power.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can't wait for the Sand Whale sequel with Popeye's
Then the third with Bojangles.

Eh, it kinda fits with established things about Saiyans like them getting more powerful after being injured. It's like they can only go up.

Saiyans are a hax race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom