• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"HAHAHAHAHA, I COULD'VE STEPPED IN TO PREVENT THE EARTH FROM BEING DESTROYED"

also bye, pilof + slaves, you contributed nothing to this arc compared to the movie....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Really Pilaf? You're doing an "I'll get you next time Gadget"?

And there's the Battle of Gods arc. Time for some slice of life before fucking Resurrection F with a spiked bat.

cntr

Banned
the arc was stretched out a lot, but this was a good final episode

did you guys actually expect a serious ending, lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then anytime a new villain came along, they just called beerus to defeat them since he's the strongest person they know now.

Dammit. Out of all the changes they could have made, the original ending of that movie wasn't the one I wanted to see shuffled about like that. It feels weird dropping it in a manner like this. Maybe I'd have bought it if the fight was shorter but this doesn't feel like it warranted the amount of time it took to get to that point.

TheOGB

Banned
Admittedly decent episode, in and of itself

but that was the finale of at least 10 weeks of dragged out shit that's been done better before, soooooo

Time for more confusion

Moaradin

the arc was stretched out a lot, but this was a good final episode

did you guys actually expect a serious ending, lol

Like, have we been watching a different show or something? This entire arc has a comedic undertone, even the "serious" parts.

I just want the movie recaps to be over. Not because I think they are bad (though I hear RoF isn't great), but the constant comparing to the movies are a little tiring.

Raxus

Toonami is Aku, Jack is me.

Toonami: Sandwhale and Me is next!

samurai-jack-awkward-moment-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom