• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Videl learns the truth!

Apparently people are really mad about the latest Super arc
because it's letting other characters fight and have a chance, and really messing with "MUH POWAH LEVELS". Anyone that cared about that shit never really paid attention to DB

Nah the power scaling in the most recent arc IS fucked. People can acknowledge that and still enjoy the fact that other characters are getting the spotlight. Though a few people are going crazy yes :p

I was reading the manga recently, and the scenes of Buu's house and him & the blind kid were better than anything else post-Namek, so I think this arc is all right, at least in its original form.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nah the power scaling in the most recent arc IS fucked. People can acknowledge that and still enjoy the fact that other characters are getting the spotlight. Though a few people are going crazy yes :p

Newflash. Toriyama is winging things harder than a freshmen at midterms

The physics of flying at supersonic speeds has never stopped anyone before but now Videl can't keep going. I mean, you can't train your eyeballs. No matter how strong you get you can't do eyeball pushups. They'd need goggles to be able to fly that fast without it affecting them. So why is Videl the only one who has had trouble.

Moaradin

Videl learns the truth!

The power scaling has been fucked way before Super. Better throw it out the window and let other shine at this point rather than keeping it a Goku and Vegeta show forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom