• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I can't take these things seriously with the way they jump & wobble around while running

That one titan though.

giphy.gif

DarkKyo

Honestly I don't get the complaints about the horses. Up close they're animated just fine and far away you don't even see their detail close enough to care about stock CGI models.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Isayama: Okay the Titans have a strange way of movement. I can't really convey it in comic format so I hope you guys can do something with it.
WIT: You got it. BALLET DANCING!

cntr

Banned
I don't mind this show, actually. It's dumb to be entertaining, but not so dumb that it's off-putting.

This may change in the future, but hey.

Moaradin

Honestly I don't get the complaints about the horses. Up close they're animated just fine and far away you don't even see their detail close enough to care about stock CGI models.

CGI wasn't great but you're right, they mostly used them for wide shots that you aren't seeing much detail anyways. The close ups looked great. Definitely not nearly as bad as Beserk lol.

Enjoying it. The show is visually nice, though it is a first episode. But personally, I would like the Bahamut shows on here instead, can't be much more nudity than KLK (or even Samurai Jack)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't mind this show, actually. It's dumb to be entertaining, but not so dumb that it's off-putting.

I really like Attack on Titan. People seem to hate on it, but I enjoy it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Man this King Arthur movie looks bad except for the giant elephants.

On a side not The Lost City of Z was pretty good and Charlie Humumummm wasn't bad

DarkKyo

Admit it, you're intrigued about the end-game mysteries of Attack on Titan. There's no shame in liking this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom